Club Celica España

Autor Tema: [Se vende] '84 Celica RA61 & '85 Celica ASC convertible DESMONTAJE  (Leído 2150 veces)

Desconectado NIPPONWERKS

• Recién Llegado
    • Ver Perfil
Hi guys!

To start with - my name is Mac and I'm located in Europe (Poland to be exact).

Up for sale I got all parts coming from this Celica; I bought it like few days ago and it was supposed to be restored but unfortunately the underneath of the car is in so bad condition that there's no legal way to bring it back on the road. It's equipped with a black interior (nothing dismantled) and a Zender bodykit with seems to be pretty rare (no info on the net).

Drop me a line if you need anything; I'm located in Poland but willing to shipp worldwide on the buyer's expense.

Payment only by PayPal invoice & credit card (processed by PayPal anyway). Shipping is calculated individually according to weight and location; buyer covers the delivery rates.

- Mac

Ps. Unfortunately I do not speak Spanish, so I will be very grateful if you use English when contacting me :-)

« Última modificación: July 02, 2015 - 11:54:02 por AD9 »

Re:[Vendido] '84 Celica RA61 & '85 Celica ASC convertible DESMONTAJE

Desconectado AD9

• Moderador Global
  • Etéreo
  • ST205 AE86 SW20 EL54 JZA80
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #1 en: July 01, 2015 - 19:06:52 »
Hi guys!

To start with - my name is Mac and I'm located in Europe (Poland to be exact).

Up for sale I got all parts coming from this Celica; I bought it like few days ago and it was supposed to be restored but unfortunately the underneath of the car is in so bad condition that there's no legal way to bring it back on the road. It's equipped with a black interior (nothing dismantled) and a Zender bodykit with seems to be pretty rare (no info on the net).

Drop me a line if you need anything; I'm located in Poland but willing to shipp worldwide on the buyer's expense.

Payment only by PayPal invoice & credit card (processed by PayPal anyway). Shipping is calculated individually according to weight and location; buyer covers the delivery rates.

- Mac

Ps. Unfortunately I do not speak Spanish, so I will be very grateful if you use English when contacting me :-)

Dice que vende despiece porque tiene los bajos podridos. Está en Polonia y los portes son a cargo del comprador.

Your post title begins with "vendido", which means "sold". I understand you meant to write "for sale" ("se vende"). I can change it for you if you want. Good luck :drinks:

Desconectado alvarobenavides

• Moderador Global
  • Mítico
  • 5gen '93 4A-FE (359.000Km)
    • Ver Perfil
    • Enlace a mi proyecto
« Respuesta #2 en: July 02, 2015 - 03:19:01 »
Hello and welcome :drinks:

What a shame! That car is really cool with that kit 8)

Do you have any other Celica parts to sell?

Good luck :drinks:
I love what you do for me Toyota Celica

Desconectado NIPPONWERKS

• Recién Llegado
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #3 en: July 02, 2015 - 11:40:59 »
Dice que vende despiece porque tiene los bajos podridos. Está en Polonia y los portes son a cargo del comprador.

Your post title begins with "vendido", which means "sold". I understand you meant to write "for sale" ("se vende"). I can change it for you if you want. Good luck :drinks:

LOL, I haven't checked the meaning of the word earlier. If you will be able to change it then please do so, 'cause parts off the cars are still for sale not sold. Thanks!

Thanks for warm welcome! The Zender kit is definitely a cool bit although the fact that I can't find any info on the net about it; I still don't know if it a complete set on the car or only a part of it (seems like it's missing the rear bumper). On Saturday I will start disassembling the car and maybe I will find some serial numbers to compare.

Re: [Se vende] '84 Celica RA61 & '85 Celica ASC convertible DESMONTAJE

Desconectado AD9

• Moderador Global
  • Etéreo
  • ST205 AE86 SW20 EL54 JZA80
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #4 en: July 02, 2015 - 11:55:36 »

LOL, I haven't checked the meaning of the word earlier. If you will be able to change it then please do so, 'cause parts off the cars are still for sale not sold. Thanks!

Done 8)

Nice looking bodykit btw

• Moderador Global
  • Mítico
    • Ver Perfil
    • Enlace a mi proyecto
« Respuesta #5 en: July 02, 2015 - 12:08:04 »

Thanks for warm welcome! The Zender kit is definitely a cool bit although the fact that I can't find any info on the net about it; I still don't know if it a complete set on the car or only a part of it (seems like it's missing the rear bumper). On Saturday I will start disassembling the car and maybe I will find some serial numbers to compare.
Okay, we'll see :drinks:

Desconectado NIPPONWERKS

• Recién Llegado
    • Ver Perfil
Oh, I also forget to tell you that yup, I got some other parts for Celicas (also for the 5th gen) but it depends on what you are looking for. I had like two of these for parts 2 or 3 years ago and I guess that I still might find something among the parts stored :-).

• Moderador Global
  • Mítico
    • Ver Perfil
    • Enlace a mi proyecto
« Respuesta #7 en: July 02, 2015 - 13:21:45 »
Oh, I also forget to tell you that yup, I got some other parts for Celicas (also for the 5th gen) but it depends on what you are looking for. I had like two of these for parts 2 or 3 years ago and I guess that I still might find something among the parts stored :-).
Okay. I think it would be a great idea if you make a list of the parts you still have stored. If you have something cool, I would be interested on them. :drinks:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

Página generada en 0.037 segundos con 24 consultas.