Club Celica España

Autor Tema: FLIPANDO ME HAYO!!  (Leído 3298 veces)

Desconectado Artorius

• Miembro de plata
  • Celica GT 94
    • Ver Perfil
    • Enlace a mi proyecto
FLIPANDO ME HAYO!!
« en: May 10, 2011 - 20:44:56 »
Bueno algunos saben de mi super historia con un comprador para mi celica que dice tener una ONG y que quiere mi celica para llevarselo a africa...suena surrealista si, pero asi es! pero ahi no acaba la cosa, me conecto al correo electronico y cual es mi sorpresa? otro comprador mas extraño que el anterior, solamente puedo copiar exactamente el email k me ha enviado para que vosotros mismos saqueis conclusiones y me expliqueis que cojones pasa jajajaja

Re: FLIPANDO ME HAYO!!

Desconectado Artorius

• Miembro de plata
  • Celica GT 94
    • Ver Perfil
    • Enlace a mi proyecto
« Respuesta #1 en: May 10, 2011 - 20:45:11 »
Dear Arturo León,

Thank you for your email and information about your advert, i have been on duty and that is why i was unable to write you immediately, sorry i cant call you or receive calls at this moment based on the nature of my job but i will make out time to call you on a secured line if the need arises. The advert is just a minor objective of contacting you but i will buy at your asking price. I will appreciate, if you will reserve it for at least two weeks. My major priority of contacting you is to propose a deal that requires immediate and swift execution.

With trust, i faithfully contact you; I know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge Surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go a long guay to determine my future and my business prospect.

I am Captain Kelvin Smith. II Marine Expeditionary of Multinational Division Center base in Kabul, Afghanistan of the NATO Marine Force on Monitoring and Peace keeping mission in Afghanistan, On November 23, 2010 we were alerted on the sudden presence of some Terrorists camping in Marzar Sharif . a suburb not too far from Kabul here in Afghanistan. After Immediate intervention, we captured three (3) of the Terrorists, (7) injured. On the process of torture they confessed being rebels for Abu Baqir a Taliban sub-commander and al-Qaida group leader, and they took us to a cave in Marzar Sharif. This served as their camp. Here we recovered several guns, bombs and other Am munitions including some boxes among which two contains nuclear weapons, and the other contain some millions of US Dollars and i have in my possession the sum of 10.2 million U.S. dollars as my share.

I am in keen need of a Reliable and Trust worthy person who would receive the MONEY, secure and protect the box which containing the US Dollars for me because before SECOND WEEK OF MAY 2011 some U.S. Army will replace our UNIT in Afghanistan, I'll need your assistance to invest the money as soon as you agree to keep this fund safe for business and other investment purposes through you because I am not a business cultured person. I assure and promise to give you 30% of this fund and you keep 70%for me, however feel free to negotiate what you wish to have as your percentage in this business.

I have 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier Service. I just need your acceptance, and everything is done. Please, if you are interested in this transaction, I will give you the complete details you will need for us to implement this transaction successfully. I decided to contact someone I could trust and real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a safe place in the Vehicle website, so I can be sure that the person is real.

It is never a stolen money or illegal money but because were on duty to bring peace in Afghanistan many soldiers lost their life and no amount of compensation that may bring back the life of dead soldier then consider how the family will feel, that is the reasons my unit decided to share the money among us but return all the guns and ammunition's to our Camp, it is official and that's the reason i need your assistance to ship the box to any safe location of your choice.

Honestly I feel relaxed in doing this deal with you, I assure you that this deal is 100% legal and risk free, please assure me of your keeping this top most secret to protect my job with the NATO Marine Force AUTHORITY. In less than 7 days the MONEY will be in your possession and i will come for my money. I hope i have been fair to this deal. I want confidentiality for the safety of the fund.
I am in command of my unit in Kabul, I give orders, and I am a marine and you know the respect and honor we control.

I plead that you remain confidential as I don’t want any other party involved in this deal as I do not want anything to happen to this fund please. Please we must move fast now so that we can invest the fund. Am waiting for your reply so that i can furnish you with more details, get back to me with your following information's:

1.Full Names….
2.Contact address…
3.Contact Phone Number....

With the assurances of my gratitude and compliance to the terms, I remain;

Very sincerely,

Captain Kelvin Smith
« Última modificación: May 10, 2011 - 20:47:56 por Artorius »

Desconectado joelgti

• Titánico
  • Apple iCar
    • Ver Perfil
    • Master del Universo
« Respuesta #2 en: May 10, 2011 - 20:49:55 »
Bah...

El primero puede ser real, el segundo...

NO !

:lol:
Yo me levanto...

¡¡¡ Tú caes !!!

( Optimus Prime )

Desconectado Artorius

• Miembro de plata
  • Celica GT 94
    • Ver Perfil
    • Enlace a mi proyecto
« Respuesta #3 en: May 10, 2011 - 20:51:46 »
hasta ahi me lo havia imaginado joel, pero... POR QUE?! jajaja

Desconectado __K.N.Y__

• Kamikaze
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #4 en: May 10, 2011 - 20:52:33 »
jajjajajajjjajaj

ni un comprador normal te sale tio..........  :facepalm:

lo as intentado traducir ???
kornella 4ever

Desconectado Artorius

• Miembro de plata
  • Celica GT 94
    • Ver Perfil
    • Enlace a mi proyecto
« Respuesta #5 en: May 10, 2011 - 20:53:12 »
jajjajajajjjajaj

ni un comprador normal te sale tio..........  :facepalm:

no del todo porque me vuelvo loco jajaja he parado donde dice que es un marine de noseque cojones xD

Desconectado __K.N.Y__

• Kamikaze
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #6 en: May 10, 2011 - 21:34:39 »
pero el miliko te da las gracias por tu email y tu informacion..... :rtfm:.... que kabron eres el que delato a bin laden a los marines !!!!!
kornella 4ever

Desconectado poyota

• Héroe de guerra
  • celica ST blue pearl
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #7 en: May 10, 2011 - 23:23:49 »
nada ni puto caso,esos son estafas todo,el de la ong igual,despues de enredarte te dicen que te mandan un cheque de señal,lo metes al banco y despues ellos lo anulan o algo asi y te retiran el dinero a ti de tu banco,total que te tangan pasta by the face

[7Gen] Re: FLIPANDO ME HAYO!!

Desconectado shadowfr

• Piloto
  • Celica vvti 143cv Silver
    • Ver Perfil
[7Gen] Re: FLIPANDO ME HAYO!!
« Respuesta #8 en: May 10, 2011 - 23:54:04 »
solo hay k confiar  en compradores que sean por lo menos de españa..eso es un timo......y creo k hay k estar loco para caer en ese engaño tan claro. :smoker:
La paciencia es como un arbol que tienen raices amargas pero que dan frutos dulces

Desconectado LuisMT

• Administrador
  • Divinidad Celikera
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #9 en: May 11, 2011 - 00:11:09 »
jajjajajajjjajaj

ni un comprador normal te sale tio..........  :facepalm:

no del todo porque me vuelvo loco jajaja he parado donde dice que es un marine de noseque cojones xD
+1000 :lol: :lol:

Lo del tio de la ONG, mientras venga y te pague en mano...

Desconectado Picazo

• Administrador
  • Miembro de oro
  • ST4 6gen
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #10 en: May 11, 2011 - 00:41:23 »
un celica en africa?  :roto2:

Desconectado AD9

• Moderador Global
  • Etéreo
  • ST205 AE86 SW20 EL54 JZA80
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #11 en: May 11, 2011 - 06:24:19 »
jajjajajajjjajaj

ni un comprador normal te sale tio..........  :facepalm:

Lo he leído a lo rápido, pero si no me equivoco pone que el pavo es Marine en Afganistán y que en una misión encontraron terroristas escondidos en una cueva con armas, munición y 10 millones de dólares americanos. Dice que se han quedado todo los de su unidad, y que se quieren quedar las armas y la munición, pero el dinero no porque están en zona de guerra y no es seguro. Por tanto te propone que te lo lleves tú a un lugar seguro a esconderlo, y te llevarías el 30% (unos $3.000.000).

:roto2:

Ah, y dice que ha contactado con vendedores de coches para asegurarse de que contacta con personas de verdad (:nuse:)

Al menos ha sido entretenido... :lol:

Desconectado Unik_Celica

• Amante de los celicas
  • Celica 1.8 ST, ex Celica 2.0 GT y 2 Focus TDCI
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #12 en: May 11, 2011 - 10:59:31 »
Vaya el marine ataca de nuevo  :roto2:, ese mail lo recibi yo una vez y me hizo muchisima gracia. Acostumbrado a que siempre viven en inglaterra, el de la ONG ese si que todavia no lo e visto, a tambien hay otro que tambien es soldado y te envia hasta un DNI  :dude:

Desconectado Celiktm

• Dios Celica
  • 6 gen
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #13 en: May 11, 2011 - 13:26:29 »
estafon!!!

Desconectado Selenitachan

• Prototipo
  • Toyota Celica VI ST
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #14 en: May 11, 2011 - 17:08:41 »
jajaj que bueno xD

ad9 lo has entendido al revés xD las armas las quieren devolver pero que el dinero se lo quieren quedar porque cuando los soldados mueren no les queda una buena compensación economica a la familia ( mentira xD)

que bueno, como se entretiene la gente macho
*Catch me if you can*

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

Página generada en 0.022 segundos con 21 consultas.